Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole:- There is nothing better than this corn dish. Like a mix of corn soufflé and corn pudding with a little extra sweetness. Do it! It’s really simple to make, and I’m sure you’ll love how it tastes even more. Any table will be happy to have this corn dish. This creamy corn dish recipe will become a regular in your kitchen, whether you’re cooking for a holiday or just a normal weeknight.
Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
How to Make Corn Bread
- While you wait for the method below to show you all the ingredients and how to make it, let’s go over the basics first:
- What You Need for a Corn Casserole
- These are the simple, easy-to-find things you’ll need to make this delicious creamy corn casserole:
Cans of corn:
- You’ll need one can of cooked corn and one can of ground corn.
- The secret to this quick creamed corn recipe is a package of dry cornbread mix.
- Adding sour cream gives something creamy and a little sour.
- Emulsified butter makes food taste richer and better.
- Eggs: The dish stays together because of the two eggs that add moisture.
ALSO READ:- Kickin’ Collard Greens Recipe – Easy Guide
How Do You Make Mac and Cheese?
- This homemade corn dish is very simple to make: Just mix the ingredients together until they’re well blended, put them in a baking dish, and bake until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
Is it possible to make corn casserole ahead of time?
- Yes! Corn dish can be made up to two days ahead of time. Place the dish in the fridge after it has cooled down and covered it tightly with plastic wrap.
- Warm it up again in an oven set to 300 degrees F for 10 to 20 minutes, or until it’s fully heated through.
Is it possible to freeze corn casserole?
- Corn dish can be frozen for up to three months.
- First put a layer of plastic wrap over the dish, and then put a layer of aluminium foil over that.
- Let it thaw in the fridge, and then heat it up in the oven or microwave.
Tips and Praise from the All recipes Community
- Awesome “I add diced poblano pepper for colour and a little kick.”
- Lori Mc Glone says “This is a piece of heaven in a bowl.” “Super easy and quick to throw together and absolutely DELICIOUS!!!”
- “This was really tasty,” they said. “I’ll be making it again for holiday dinners.”
- I added some green onion to make it look better. Used a big round soufflé dish to cook it.
- I love how simple it is. What a tasty dish! I could see this being the main course for a veggie dinner.
What’s in it
- 1 (15-ounce) can of cobbler, drained
- 1 can creamed corn (14.75 ounces)
- 1 box of dry cornbread mix (8.5 ounces)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Half a cup of melted butter
- 2 big eggs, whisked
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish just a little.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornbread mix, sour cream, melted butter, eggs and whole and creamed corn until everything is well mixed. Put the mix into the dish that has been made.
- It will take about 45 minutes of baking in a hot oven until the top is golden brown and a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
If you like this article about Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole Please share this article with your friends and family members.