Grandmother’s Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe-Delicious Recipe Ever:- My grandmother’s cornbread recipe is the best one, and this one is excellent because it is both sweet and moist.
Grandmother’s Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe-Delicious Recipe Ever
- One-half cup of butter
- One-third of a cup of white sugar
- 2 full-sized eggs
- 1 ounce of buttermilk
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 ounce of cornmeal
- One cup of flour for all purposes
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). An 8-inch square pan should be greased.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter by heating it over medium heat. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the sugar. Combine the eggs with a whisk.
- Mix the baking soda and buttermilk together in a small bowl, and then pour the mixture into the skillet using a whisk.
- Mix in the cornmeal, flour, and salt until the mixture is completely combined and there are only a few lumps left.
- Pour batter into the pan that has been prepared.
- Bake for thirty to forty minutes in an oven that has been preheated until a toothpick that has been inserted in the centre comes out clean.
If you like this article about Grandmother’s Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe-Delicious Recipe Ever Please share this article with your friends and family members.