The Most Beautiful Cities in 11 U.S. States to Add to Your Bucket List:In the United States, there are many beautiful places and towns, each with its own unique traits. Every one of them is beautiful in its own way.
These are some of the most beautiful towns in the US. They are near pastures and farmland, as well as beautiful waterfalls, mountains, and even deserts.
The Most Beautiful Cities in 11 U.S. States to Add to Your Bucket List
After reading our list of the best places to move, you’ll be ready to call your favorite moving company.
If you want to move across the country to a place that interests you, Forbes has a list of the best long distance moving companies that will help you move without any stress.
1. Charleston, South Carolina
- This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful towns in the US. The streets are made of cobblestones and have pastel-colored houses. Huge oak trees with Spanish moss make the scene.
- One of the best things about this city is that it’s small and easy to get around on foot.
- A lot of Southern history can be found in the French Quarter and Battery areas. The city’s slave-era history is told in a respectful way through grand former plantations.
- Some places in Charleston that you should not miss are the Aiken-Rhett House Museum, the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptists, and The Charleston Harbor.
2. Savannah, Georgia
- The witchy buildings and dirt streets of Savannah take you back to the early 1700s.
- Contemporary art and design are brought to the city by the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD).
- Things you should not miss in Savannah are Forsyth Park, the Historic District, and the First African Baptist Church.
3. Seattle, Washington
- People know Seattle for its beautiful scenery and coffee culture.
- The Emerald City is a full-on city with skyscrapers and must-see sites. It is surrounded by lakes, the Cascade Mountains, and the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Pike Place Market, The Seattle Center, and the Space Needle are all must-sees in Seattle.
4. Anchorage, Alaska
- Anchorage is a great place for people who like to try new things because it has waters full of whales and fish, moose, and the Alaska Railroad.
- The city is Alaska’s cultural heart and is best known for its wildlife, nature walks, and glaciers.
- A lot of artists and singers live in the city, which makes everyone you meet very friendly.
- Places in Anchorage that you should not miss are Portage Glacier, Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, and Chugach State Park.
5. Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago is a city with lots of tall buildings right next to Lake Michigan.
- The city with lots of wind is famous for its Art Deco houses from the 1920s. There is a lot of city life on Magnificent Mile, and there is a lot of green life in Millennium Park.
- Any of Chicago’s parks will make you feel like you’re in a different place.
- The Millennium Park, the Field Museum, and the Buckingham Fountain are all must-sees in Chicago.
6. Honolulu, Hawaii
- Honolulu has a beautiful coast, unique plants and animals, and the sound of busy city life in the background.
- Each island in Hawaii has its own charm. Honolulu is a beautiful beach with white sand and sleek high-rise hotels that look out over the water.
- Great for people who want to try new things, relax, or see new places.
- Some places in Honolulu that you should not miss are Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, and Iolani Palace.
7. Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas isn’t just casinos and hotels that are too big to be real. With millions of lights, Las Vegas is thought to be the brightest place on earth.
- A few miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, you can visit the Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, or any other less-touristy place in the city.
- Places in Las Vegas that you should not miss are Foreign Cities, Fremont Street (Old Vegas), and the Vegas Strip.
- Las Vegas Movers can help you move to Las Vegas.
8. New York City, New York
- New York place is the only place that can compare. Any street in New York City is always interesting to walk down because it is a mix of cultures from around the world.
- There are some of the most beautiful places in the world in New York, from classic Art Deco buildings in The Bronx to future and engineering-defying buildings in the city’s center.
- There is a lot of history, culture, and things to see in the city. You can relax in Central Park, learn about other cultures in SoHo, or check out the financial area on Wall Street.
- Some places in New York City that you should not miss are Central Park, Broadway, and the Statue of Liberty.
- NYC Movers, Bronx Movers, Brooklyn Movers, and Queens Movers can help you move to New York City.
9. Asheville, North Carolina
- With the Blue Ridge Mountains all around it, Asheville is a great place to enjoy nature.
- People know the city for its parks, hiking trails, and rivers. Also in Asheville is the Biltmore Estate, which is the biggest house in the country and is now a resort. People also love its craft beer scene and cute buildings.
- Some places in Asheville that you should not miss are Black Mountain, River Arts District, and Biltmore Park.
10. Boston, Massachusetts
- It has a lot of culture sites, from historic facades to beautiful views of the Charles River.
- The Boston run and clam chowder are two things that people know the city for. It’s also a center for historical sites because it was the start of the American Revolution.
- Some places in Boston that you should not miss are Acorn Street, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and the Boston Public Library.
11. Madison, Wisconsin
- People say that Madison is the healthiest, happiest, and best place for biking in the USA.
- A lot of James Beard award winners have lived in the city, which is known for its lively culture center.
- There are peaceful walks by the lake in this small town, and the downtown area is always busy with events like craft beer weekend and the Isthmus Beer & Cheese Festival.
- Places in Madison that you should not miss are the Wisconsin State Capitol, the Olbrich Botanical Gardens, State Street, and Downtown Madison.