These Are the Top 10 Food Tours in the U.S.:- Food and travel are intertwined, so a food tour is a great way to experience a city’s cuisine. The 2023 Viator Experience Awards included the top 10 U.S. cuisine tours.
Miami Culinary Tours’ Little Havana Food and Walking Tour has 4,494 five-star reviews, topping the list. The half-mile journey visits Magic City’s best family-owned Cuban restaurants.
These Are the Top 10 Food Tours in the U.S.
Savannah, Georgia Taste Experience
- From oak tree-lined avenues to fine dining, Savannah exudes Southern charm. Savannah Taste Experience’s First Squares Food Tour showcases Southern favourites.
- Savannah visitors can enjoy local favourites such she crab soup and shrimp and grits, as well as British meat pies and hog belly doughnut sliders on the daily tour.
- The three-hour walking tour costs $53.95 for adults and $40.95 for youngsters 11 and younger and includes sampling at six restaurants and stores.
Sonoma Food Tour: Sonoma, California
- Due to its many specialised food stores, farm-to-table restaurants, and tasting rooms, Sonoma’s culinary industry rivals Napa Valley. A three-hour guided walk with a Sonoma Food Tour local expert will help you traverse the town’s epicurean landscape.
- Vella Cheese Company and Wine Country Chocolates offer food and wine tastings on the Original Food, Wine & History Tour, which covers regional history, architecture, and culture. It costs $92 and leaves Sonoma Plaza daily at 11 a.m.
Austin Eats Food Tours: Austin, Texas
Bite San Diego: San Diego
- To experience San Diego’s food culture by neighbourhood, take one or more Bite San Diego trips. This gastronomic tour operator offers six three- to four-hour walking tours of the Gaslamp Quarter, North Park, and other popular neighbourhoods.
- On the La Jolla Walking Tour, at least five restaurants provide fish tacos, apple pancakes, and more. Tours are usually $47 per person and offered once or twice a week.
Walk Eat Nashville: Nashville, Tennessee
- This city’s restaurants feature several delicacies worth travelling for, from Nashville hot chicken to Mexican street tacos. Travellers recommend a Walk Eat Nashville trip to uncover Music City’s gastronomic wonders.
- The firm leads three-hour gourmet tours of downtown, East Nashville, and Midtown. Nashville Eats Food Tour is the operator’s highlight.
- Every Monday, “Nashville Eats” author Jennifer Justus leads a $88 tour that includes buttermilk biscuits, BBQ, and a signed copy of her cookbook.
Taste of Houston Food Tours: Houston
- If you like ethnic food, visit Houston. This Texas city is recognised for its authentic Tex-Mex, although Spanish and Italian are also popular. Taste of Houston Food Tours’ strolling tours showcase this global impact.
- Your $65 or $89 trip includes up to three-and-a-half hours of tastings at four stops in Houston’s foodiest neighbourhoods, The Heights, Montrose, and downtown. However, tours are only provided Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons.
Forktown Food Tours: Portland, Oregon
- Portland is a great West Coast city for foodies because its restaurants, farmers markets, and 600-plus food carts use organic ingredients. Portland has many tour operators, but Forktown Food Tours is popular.
- Forktown Food excursions offers two-and-a-half to three-hour excursions of Division Street, North Mississippi Avenue, and downtown with Korean-American fusion food cart dinners and cured pork, cheese, and beer tasting at a local brewery. All tours cost $85 or $89 per person, depending on time.
Savor Seattle Food Tours: Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle use seasonal, sustainable ingredients, making it easy to choose a tasty dinner. For more on Seattle’s unique cuisine, visit Savour Seattle Food Tours.
- Razor clam soup and wild boar polenta are served on the nearly three-hour Gourmet Seattle Tour, which costs $71.99 or $73.99 per person (depending on the day). A chocolate-themed and Pike Place Market-guided tasting trip are available from Savour Seattle Food Tours.
Charleston Culinary Tours: Charleston, South Carolina
- Charleston Culinary Tours offers low country culinary overviews and behind-the-scenes looks at local restaurants.
- This tour operator’s popular Upper King Street Culinary Tour visits four restaurants in its namesake sector, while its downtown foodie tour tastes at four or five eateries. Chef-led market shopping and oyster walking tours are unique. Most tours are $60 per person and three hours long.
Gourmet Food and Wine Tours: Napa Valley
- Napa Valley attracts foodies and wine lovers with five Michelin-starred restaurants and several top wineries. Getting a table at one of Napa’s top restaurants might be difficult, so a gourmet tour may be your best choice.
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tours offers two Napa culinary tours, including one in Yountville to see The French Laundry’s garden. Each trip costs $175 or $195 and includes meal and wine pairings at Lucy Restaurant & Bar at Bardessono and Morimoto Napa.
If you like this article about These Are the Top 10 Food Tours in the U.S. Please share this article with your friends and family members.