Top 8 Anti-Inflammatory Foods You Should Eat:- Most arthritis pain, especially rheumatoid and other autoimmune arthritis, is caused by inflammation. Fortunately, exercise, medicines, and an anti-inflammatory diet help reduce inflammation.
Top 8 Anti-Inflammatory Foods You Should Eat
1. Dark, leafy greens
- Leafy greens like kale, spinach and swiss chard are very high in antioxidants. It’s not necessary to like salads. You can make fruit drinks with spinach and kale, stir-fry with bok choy and shredded cabbage or sauté swiss chard with butter and dill weed.
2. Bright veggies
- Fruits that are very colourful have a lot of fibre and vitamins. For example, blueberries, plums, and grapes are dark blue and purple. Apples, papayas, and pineapple are bright red, orange, and yellow.
3. Ginger and turmeric
- Ginger and turmeric are not only good for reducing inflammation, They make food look nice and taste good too.
- You can take a curcumin tablet if you don’t like the taste of turmeric. The chemical ingredient curcumin is what makes turmeric good for reducing inflammation.
- Not only walnuts but also almonds and many other nuts may help lower inflammation and heart disease.
- There are a lot of “healthy” fats in nuts, like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, and fibre.
- Remember that plain nuts (usually marked “raw”) are good for you, but nuts that have oil added to them, like many peanut items, might not be as good for you.
Also Read:-15 High-Fiber Foods You Should Be Eating
5. Green Tea
- Green tea may help reduce inflammation and contain a lot of vitamins, according to research. Keep in mind that the research is limited, even though it is positive. For example, two studies 10 and 11 that found green tea reduced arthritis pain in animals but not people.
6. Chia seeds and flaxseeds
- Flaxseeds and chia seeds both have a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to lessen inflammation. There are two kinds of ground seeds that you can put in cereal, oatmeal, yoghurt, baked goods and drinks. Each one can hold one tablespoon.
7. Fatty fish
- Omega-3 fatty acids are found in large amounts in fish like sardines, salmon, and tuna. These acids are thought to reduce inflammation.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by inflammation of the joints. A big study of 12 middle-aged and older women found that those who ate at least one serving of fish every week were 29% less likely to get it.
- In the legume family, black beans, lentils, and other foods are high in fibre and vitamins that help reduce inflammation. Also, eating them is a good way to get protein without eating red meat, which has been linked to more inflammation.
- Remember that every person is different. Berries are thought to help reduce inflammation, but don’t eat them if you’re allergic to them or if they don’t make you feel good.
- You can also try to ease the pain of arthritis by staying away from hot foods and sugary soda, which can make inflammation worse in the body.
If you like this article about Top 8 Anti-Inflammatory Foods You Should Eat Please share this article with your friends and family members.