10 Veggie Side Dishes You’ll Want to Make Forever:- You can use your favourite vegetables, like zucchini, cucumber, Brussels sprouts, or even beets, in these tasty and healthy side recipes. These sides go well with any meal, whether you like your vegetables honey-roasted or caramelised with balsamic vinegar. Our Herbed Tomato Gratin and Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette are two of our most popular recipes. They are so tasty that you will always make them for dinner.
10 Veggie Side Dishes You’ll Want to Make Forever
Herbed Tomato Gratin
- In many vegetable gratin recipes, the top is made of crunchy breadcrumbs or crouton. But summer tomatoes are too pretty to hide, so we put bread cubes with crusts under them instead. Plus, the bread soaks up all the tasty tomato juice. You can use fresh basil or oregano instead of thyme if you can’t find it.
Smashed Zucchini with Pesto & Burrata
- Rounds of soft zucchini are topped with creamy burrata and bright, tangy pesto for a simple side dish that will surprise. It tastes better with a little kick of spice from crushed red pepper.
Balsamic-Parmesan Sautéed Spinach
- A quick and tasty side food is spinach that has been cooked with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and sweet balsamic vinegar. When cooking, the tough leaves of grown spinach hold up the best.
Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette
- There aren’t many easy Savoy cabbage recipes out there, and this whole roasted cabbage is one of the best.
- The upper cabbage leaves turn black during the long cooking time, but when they are taken off, the centre is melt-in-your-mouth tender.
- The dressing on top has a light scent that comes from orange blossom water. As a main meal, serve over mashed potatoes or with roast beef or pork.
Sautéed Broccoli with Peanut Sauce
- Adding a little soy sauce and vinegar to peanut butter makes a tasty and kid-friendly sauce for broccoli and other veggies. All of the veggies will be cooked perfectly at the same time if you steam the broccoli first and then sauté it with the other vegetables.
- When you roast cauliflower, it turns into a crispy but tender veggie. You can add any spice mix or sauce to cauliflower, and it will soak up the flavours.
- For example, this warm and toasty mix of turmeric, cumin, and garlic. You can eat it as a side meal or add it to salads or grain bowls to make them healthier.
Smashed Cucumber Salad with Lemon & Cumin
- In this easy cucumber salad recipe, don’t forget to salt the cucumbers.
- Doing so for just 10 minutes will pull out some of their extra water, which will keep the salad from being too watery.
- At a summer party, serve this smashed cucumber salad with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Colorful Roasted Sheet-Pan Vegetables
- These healthy vegetables cooked on a sheet pan will add colour to your plate.
Zucchini & Mushroom Sauté
- With turkey burgers on the grill, serve this easy side dish. You can also use fresh herbs like oregano or thyme.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Potatoes
- A quick and easy side meal for dinner is roasted Brussels sprouts and potatoes. You can also make this into a breakfast hash and put an egg on top of it.
If you like this article about 10 Veggie Side Dishes You’ll Want to Make Forever Please share this article with your friends and family members.