3 Simple Steps Toward Weight Loss:- Do you want to be the same size you were in high school or when you got married? If you want to lose a lot of weight, that will take work. Take your time. The scale will move in the right direction if you set small, attainable goals.
To begin, aim to lose 5 to 10 percent of your body weight. Allow yourself a lot of time and freedom to meet that goal. You should know that most people need about six months to lose that much weight.
3 Simple Steps Toward Weight Loss
Make short, clear goals.
- Make short-term goals, like “I should eat less at dinner and exercise more,” instead of general ones like “I should do both.” As an example:
- I’ll pick a few healthy dinner ideas and go shopping for the food on Sunday.
- At least three times next week, I’ll bring a healthy lunch from home to school or work.
- On Monday and Wednesday after work, I’ll call a friend to go for a walk.
- I’m going to keep things that look good out of the house.
Use food to help you
- Additionally, make sure that the breakfast cereal you choose has less than 10 grammes of sugar per serving and at least 6 grammes of fibre per serving.
- To make a tasty meal, mix nonfat milk with bananas, berries, or apple slices.
- You don’t have to eat only high-fiber foods in the morning, but it’s important to make smart choices.
- For toast, choose whole-grain or pumpernickel bread. For spreads, choose trans-fat-free soft margarines or plant-based stanols that lower cholesterol.
Take your time and enjoy your food more
- Put down your fork or spoon or sip water, coffee or tea between bites to practise eating slowly.
- You should spend at least 20 minutes on each meal, but you might be able to do that with your lunch or dinner meal.
- Pick one to start with. Time yourself to make sure you’re doing it right.
- Pick a habit that makes the most sense for you and try to stick with it for about a week.
- When you notice that one habit is becoming automatic, add another one.
If you like this article about 3 Simple Steps Toward Weight Loss Please share this article with your friends and family members.