Drink it instead Herbal tea of regular tea. It works like an elixir of youth
1. Chamomile tea
- Chamomile tea is most commonly known for its calming effects and is frequently used as a sleep aid.
- In fact, studies show that it could improve sleep quality in older adults and postpartum women
- Chamomile could improve blood sugar control and ease symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Chamomile may help enhance sleep quality, improve digestive health, stabilize blood sugar levels, and ease symptoms of PMS.
2. Peppermint tea
- Peppermint tea is most popularly used to support digestive health, it also has antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Peppermint oil can help relieve indigestion, nausea, stomach pain, and other symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Peppermint oil may help relieve nausea, cramping, and stomach pain.
3. Ginger tea
- Ginger tea packs a punch of disease-fighting antioxidants and is a well-known remedy for nausea.
- Ginger tea may help reduce nausea, relieve period pain, and improve blood sugar and lipid levels in people with diabetes.
4. Hibiscus tea
- Hibiscus tea may help reduce blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, and decrease oxidative stress.
5. Echinacea tea
- Echinacea tea is a popular remedy that’s said to prevent and treat the common cold.
- Echinacea tea is commonly used to shorten the duration of the common cold. However, more research is needed.
6. Rooibos tea
- Rooibos tea may help improve bone health and reduce heart disease risk, but more studies are needed.
7. Sage tea
- Sage tea is well-known for its medicinal properties and potential benefits for brain health.
- Several studies have found that sage improves cognitive function, memory, and heart health.
8. Lemon balm tea
- Lemon balm tea has a light, lemony flavor and seems to have health-promoting properties.
- Lemon balm tea may help increase antioxidant levels, improve heart health, and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
9. Rose hip tea
- Rose hip tea is high in vitamin C and beneficial plant compounds with anti-inflammatory properties (49Trusted Source).
- Rose hip tea may reduce inflammation and pain associated with arthritis. It may also support weight management.
10. Passionflower tea
- Passionflower tea is traditionally used to relieve anxiety and improve sleep.
Spread the love