How To Make Sugar Coated Strawberries Without Corn Syrup?:-Strawberry candies taste great on their own or as a topping for ice cream or cakes. Without corn syrup, here’s how to make strawberries that are sweet and crunchy.
How To Make Sugar Coated Strawberries Without Corn Syrup?
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE CANDIED STRAWBERRIES WITHOUT CORN SYRUP
Two things can be done if you want to make candied strawberries. You can first make strawberry candies with sugar and water, or you can add a different kind of syrup. For making candy strawberries, you can use the following:
- Water and Sugar
- A brown honey agave nectar Sugary Rice Syrup
- Sweet Golden Syrup
- Sugar Cane Syrup
- Sugar Maple Syrup
HOW TO USE SUGAR AND WATER TO MAKE CANDY STRAWBERRIES
There are only two things you need for this recipe: sugar and water. The sugar and water are cooked together in a saucepan until the sugar melts and starts to turn into caramel. After that, take it off the heat and pour the sugar syrup over the strawberries.
In just 20 minutes, you can follow these steps to make sugar syrup.
WHAT’S IN IT
- 20 strawberry
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 20 wooden picks
HOW TO DO IT
- To make sure the syrup sticks to the strawberries, rinse them and dry them with a paper towel.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the water and white sugar together. Cook, stirring all the time, until the sugar melts and the temperature reaches 300 F.
- From the top, stick toothpicks into the strawberries.
- Cover the strawberries with the syrup all the way through, then put them on a baking sheet to cool.
- Put the strawberries in the fridge for two hours, and then serve them.
Also Read:-How To Cook A Pork Rib Roast In Oven?
WHAT CAN YOU ADD TO STRAWBERRIES THAT HAVE BEEN CANDIED?
You can add other things to strawberries dipped in sugar syrup to make them taste better or change the colour. These things can be added to strawberries that have been candied.
- Orange Blossom Water: While the syrup is cooking, add two to three tablespoons of this water.
- Sliced lemon: Adding lemon zest to the syrup will make your candy strawberries stand out.
- Honey: If you use honey in this recipe, you won’t need to add sugar. Just mix ½ cup of honey with ½ cup of water and cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture gets thinner. After that, take it off the heat and coat your strawberries with it.
- Mint: For the mint, use an electric mixer to mash about 2 tablespoons of mint until it is smooth. Then, add it to the sugar syrup while it is cooking.
- Food Coloring: To make your candied strawberries look nice, add food colouring to the syrup.
WHAT THE BEST TOPPS ARE FOR CANDIED STRAWBERRIES
These are some things you can put on top of candied strawberries.
- Chocolate Chips White
- Crushed almonds, walnuts, and pistachios
- Coconut Flakes Cut Up
- Sprinkles of Colour
- Small chocolate chips coloured sanding sugar
- To melt and drizzle, white chocolate
WHAT TO EAT WITH SWEET STRAWBERRIES
Strawberry candy is a great treat for a summer night. Here are some suggestions for what to serve them with.
- Whipped cream ice cream
- Lemonade or fresh orange juice
- Iced coffee and tea cakes with candied strawberries on top
If you like this article about How To Make Sugar Coated Strawberries Without Corn Syrup? Please share this article with your friends and family members.