Southern Pimiento Cheese:- When compared to other cheeses, the Southern Pimiento Cheese that we produce is characterised by a single component that gives the cheese a flavour that is authentically handcrafted.One of the most well-known spreads in the South is the pimiento cheese spread.
Everyone has a craving for this time-honored delicacy. Create this luscious cheese spread, then store it in the refrigerator until your visitors come.
The use of sharp Cheddar and sharp white Cheddar in the preparation of this beautiful cheese blend is a straightforward process. Pimiento cheese is elevated to a higher level when dill pickle juice is included in the recipe. You shouldn’t forget to give it a shot. The sour element will appeal to even those who do not consume pickles.
Southern Pimiento Cheese
- 8 ounces of Cheddar cheese that is shredded and white in colour
- Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, eight ounces in total
- An amount of ½ cup of chopped roasted red peppers from a jar.
- 2 teaspoons of mustard made with whole grains
- The juice of two tablespoons of dill pickle
- a tablespoon of chopped garlic, derived from two cloves of medium size
- Worcestershire sauce, one tablespoon amount
- One cup of mayonnaise, such as Duke’s or Hellman’s, measured out
- As desired, season with salt, pepper, or cayenne.
- Gather your ingredients:
Also Read:- 8 Potential Health Benefits of Kombucha
Stir together the pimiento cheese:
The ingredients should be mixed together in a medium bowl and stirred to incorporate. Put in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Because cheese will absorb mayonnaise while it is being refrigerated, stir the mixture once more and add additional mayonnaise if necessary. If desired, season with salt, pepper, or cayenne pepper.
If you like this article about Southern Pimiento Cheese Please share this article with your friends and family members.